Maple Oatmeal Raisin Cookie - makes 2 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup raisins
- With a mixer cream butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat until evenly incorporated.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until uniform. Using a heaping tablespoon, drop batter 2 inches apart on greased baking sheet (or lined with parchment)
- Bake at 350 degree F for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool on rack.