Maple Bacon Balsamic Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel, cut in half lengthwise and remove seeds from the butternut squash. Cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Trim bottoms off the Brussels sprouts and remove any damaged leaves. Cut in half if large.
- Toss vegetables in a medium bowl with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Make sure the vegetables are not overcrowded. Roast for 25-30 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.
- Place pine nuts on a small baking sheet and bake 4-6 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- Toss salad greens with vegetables and enough Maple Bacon Balsamic Dressing to lightly coat. Top with Parmesan cheese and pine nuts. Serve immediately