Salmon with Chili Mango Salsa
A delicious and light meal for the barbecue
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Mango Lime Salsa
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons seeded serrano chili
- 2 Tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Prepare barbecue on medium-high heat.
- Combine Mango Lime Salsa with cilantro and chili and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush both sides of salmon with oil.
- Grill until just opaque in center, 5-7 minutes per side.
- Serve with salsa, green salad and crusty bread.