Shrimp Salsa Appetizer
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Mango Lime Salsa, drained
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, de-veined and cooked
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Mix salsa, chili sauce and horseradish together in a bowl and chill.
- Fill a large bowl with cubed or chipped ice.
- Place small bowl of salsa in center of ice filled bowl.
- Place cooked shrimp around that bowl, on top of the ice.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and enjoy!