Cream Cheese Filled Crepes with Mango Peach Sauce - Serves 8
- 1 3/4 Cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 Cup flour
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
For the Filling:
- 8 oz. cream cheese (whipped if available), room temperature
- 1/4 Cup plus 2 Tbsp. confectioner’s sugar
- 1 Tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange zest
For the Sauce:
2/3 Cup Stonewall Kitchen Mango Peach Jam
1 Tsp. Grand Marnier (optional)
- To make the crepes, whisk together the milk and eggs in a medium size bowl. Add the flour, salt, sugar and vegetable oil. Whisk until thoroughly blended, let stand 30 minutes. Lightly coat a medium skillet with butter or oil. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter into pan and swirl batter to form an 8” circle. Cook approximately 30 to 60 seconds on each side until lightly browned. Keep warm on a platter, separated with wax paper, while making the remaining crepes.
- For the filling, combine all of the filling ingredients and mix well.
- For the sauce, heat the jam and Grand Marnier over low heat in a small sauce pan until melted.
- To assemble the crepe, spread a few tablespoon of filling down the middle of each crepe. Fold in each side of the crepe. Place filled crepe, seam side down, on a plate and spoon warm sauce over the top. Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar and serve warm.