- 1-1/2 pounds boneless chicken tenders (at least 10 pieces)
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maple Mustard Pretzel Dip
- 2 cups panko (Japanese Style Bread Flakes)*
- 2-3 tablespoon Canola oil
- 2-3 tablespoon Butter
- 5 whole pitted black olives, cut in half
- Make sure you have 10 pieces of chicken tenders. Generously brush both sides of the chicken tenders with Stonewall Kitchen Maple Mustard Pretzel Dip
- Dip coated tender in panko bread flakes, turn and coat completely. Press crumbs to assure good adhesion.
- Chill tenders in refrigerator 20-30 minutes.
- Heat oil and butter over medium-high heat in a sauté pan. Add coated tenders and cook approximately 3 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Plate the tenders on a serving dish to look like hands. Add halved black olives to fingertips for fingernails.