Maple Syrup Glazed Nuts
- 1 cup nuts (pecans, walnuts or almonds)
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place a piece of wax paper next to your cook top.
- Heat the Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup and butter in a medium saucepan over medium high heat until bubbly.
- Add the nuts and stir continuously until the nuts are fully glazed, the moisture has begun to evaporate, and it becomes more difficult to stir.
- Spread the nuts out on the wax paper making sure the nuts are separated. Allow to cool completely.