What could be nicer for an Autumn lunch?
- Heat olive oil or butter in a saucepan. Add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add potatoes and chicken broth to saucepan; cover and bring to a boil.
- When potatoes are fork tender, puree potato-onion mixture with cooking liquid in food processor or blender.
- Return mixture to saucepan. Stir in contents of one jar Maple Pumpkin Butter, and half and half. Reheat gently. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and toasted pumpkin seeds.