Roasted Potato Salad
- 2 pounds baby or new red potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoons salt
- dash paprika
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion tops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Tomato Balsamic Vinaigretteor Roasted Garlic Viniagrette
- Toss potatoes with 1/4 cup oil, salt, pepper and paprika. Place on shallow-rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- In large bowl, combine roasted potatoes, garlic, onions, red and yellow peppers, celery, green onion tops. Season with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, combine Vinaigrette and 1/4 cup olive oil. Whisk until well combined. Pour over potatoes, and toss to coat well.