Triple Nut Pumpkin Purses - Makes 9
For Triple Nut Purses:
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, plus more for topping
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
For Pumpkin Cream Sauce:
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In bowl, mix nuts, chocolate chips, brown sugar, and Maple Pumpkin Butter, set aside.
- On floured surface roll out puff pastry dough into a 13-inch square. Cut dough into 9 equal squares.
- Place one Tablespoon filling into the center of each square. Brush each of the edges of the squares with a little water to help pastry stick together. Close by pulling all 4 sides up and pinching together to create an enclosed purse.
- Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Brush each purse with melted butter and sprinkle lightly with the cinnamon sugar.
- Place purses on a greased or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes until puffed and lightly golden.
- For cream sauce whisk together Maple Pumpkin Butter, ginger and cream. In a saucepan over low heat warm sauce.
- Serve purses warm in a puddle of pumpkin cream sauce.