Old Farmhouse Chutney Cheese Ball
This unique blend of flavors will delight all your guests and become a favorite appetizer.
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Chutney
- 1/4 cup green onion - diced
- 1 clove garlic - crushed
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 cup Colby cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Mix together the cream cheese, Old Farmhouse Chutney, scallion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Fold in the Colby and Monterey jack cheeses.
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll it into the chopped pecans.