Spicy Pineapple Ginger Pork - Serves 4-6
- 1 1/2 pounds Pork Tenderloin
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups red bell pepper, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups green bell pepper, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1-cup onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Pineapple Ginger Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks (optional)
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1-inch thick medallions. Pound pork to 1/2-inch thickness and season with salt and pepper. Sauté in olive oil over medium heat until just cooked through. Remove pork and set aside.
- Add additional oil if needed and sauté the red and green bell pepper and onion until tender. Add 2 tablespoons brown sugar and Stonewall Kitchen Pineapple Ginger Sauce. Add pineapple chunks if desired. Return pork and heat. Serve over your favorite Jasmine or Basmati rice and garnish with chopped cilantro.