Crostini with Tomato, Avocado, Red Onion and Balsamic Dressing
| For the crostini:|
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat.
- Brush each side of the bread slices with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toast each side until grill marks appear, or until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
|For the salad:|
- Combine bacon, tomatoes, avocado, onion, arugula, parsley and basil leaves.
- Toss gently with Olive Oil and Balsamic Dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pile the salad onto a bread slice and serve.