Spicy Corn Bread Pudding
Recipe Tip: Can either be served warm or cold. Can also be served warm with tortilla chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix sour cream with melted butter in a large bowl.
- Drain jar of Spicy Corn Relish through a fine sieve, just enough to remove any liquid, and add to bowl.
- Stir in can of creamed corn, eggs and salt.
- Add cornbread mix and mix until combined.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes (some ovens may vary), cool slightly and top with red pepper jelly if desired.