Peach Salsa Quesadillas - Serves 4
- 8-8 inch flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Oil (extra light olive oil or vegetable)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Peach Salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese (such as Monterey jack, Colby, cheddar or a combination of these)
- 4 teaspoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated lime peel
- Brush one side of a tortilla with olive oil. Lay this side down on your work surface
- Spread 2 Tablespoons sour cream evenly over the tortilla. Next layer 1/4 cup of the Stonewall Kitchen Peach Salsa and 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Sprinkle 1 tsp. chopped cilantro and 1/4 tsp. grated lime peel over the salsa and cheese. Top with another tortilla and brush the top with olive oil.
- Place the quesadilla in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until the bottom tortilla is golden in color, and then flip the quesadilla. Continue cooking until the cheese is melted and the other side is golden. Follow these instructions for the remaining three quesadillas.