Crowd Pleasin' Chutney Spread
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Chutney
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- 10 strips bacon, cooked well, drained and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped smoked almonds or sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, curry powder and salt. Stir with a spoon until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread the cheese mixture on the bottom of a 10-inch quiche dish.
- Puree the Old Farmhouse Chutney in a blender or food processor. Spread chutney on top of the cheese mixture.
- Spread the scallions evenly over chutney layer. Sprinkle the bacon and almonds on top.
- Serve with Melba toast or wheat crackers.