Sweet and Sour Cole Slaw
- 2 cups red cabbage
- 2 cups green cabbage
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly
- 1/3 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 2/3-cup canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Core the red and green cabbages, remove the outer leaves and shred using a food processor or hand grater.
- Shred the carrots.
- Place shredded cabbages and carrots in a serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly, rice wine vinegar and ginger. Whisk continuously while adding the canola oil.
- Add the oil mixture to the cabbage and toss gently.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.