Stonewall Kitchen Antipasto
- 1 large jar or can roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 jar pitted Greek or Kalamata olives, drained
- 6 ounces sliced salami, cut into strips
- 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 bag arugula
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- 5 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Olive Oil & Balsamic Dressing
- On a large platter spread the arugula.
- Slice red peppers, artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Place, peppers, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, tomatoes, olives and salami over arugula.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil & Balsamic Dressing. Sprinkle with fresh basil.