Warm Baby Spinach Salad With Toasted Pine Nuts and Shrimp
- 1 Package Fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 Large Red Peppers- roast, remove skins and julienne
- 4 oz Crumbled Feta
- 1 Large Spanish Onion, sliced
- 2 oz Pine Nuts- toasted
- 1 Bottle Stonewall Kitchen Olive Oil and Balsamic Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb Shrimp- precooked
- Heat large skillet, melt butter, add onions and season with salt and pepper. Cook down until golden brown.
- Place spinach, onions, roasted red peppers and toasted pine nuts in a large bowl.
- Pour 1/2 bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Olive Oil and Balsamic Dressing into a small heatproof pan. Heat in the oven.
- Pour dressing over salad. Place on platter and top with Maine Shrimp and Crumbled Feta.