Peach Salsa Shrimp Taco
- 2 Tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 pound large (21-30 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 6 corn taco shells
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- Stonewall Kitchen Peach Salsa
- 1/3 cup Manchego or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add shrimp, salt and pepper and cook until shrimp are pink and become firm, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and add chili powder, lime juice and garlic. Cook 1-2 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Bake taco shells on baking sheet 4-5 minutes.
- Layer lettuce, shrimp, Peach Salsa, cheese and cilantro in the taco shells. Serve immediately.