Molten Chocolate Cakes
- 12 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 12 oz. butter cut in pieces
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cups cocoa, sifted
- 12 egg yolks
- 6 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Liqueur Hot Fudge, to garnish
- Fresh raspberries, to garnish
- Melt butter and chocolate in saucepan over low heat.
- Whisk together cocoa and sugar and whisk into chocolate and butter mixture. Whisk in yolks and then whole eggs, then sift in flour and whisk some more.
- Divide between 12 well-buttered ramekins (about 3/4 cup size) filled about 3/4 full and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-20 minutes. Be very cautious not to overbake!
- Remove from oven, run a knife around the inside of the ramekin and invert onto a dessert plate.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and drizzle with Raspberry Liqueur Hot Fudge Sauce. Serve warm.