Baked Brie with Pears and Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove puff pastry dough from box and let thaw if frozen.
- Slice pears into wedges, about 1/4-1/2 inch thick (no core pieces).
- Melt butter in a sauté pan and sauté pears until tender. Place pears on a flat plate and place in refrigerator to cool.
- Remove plastic from Brie wheel.
- Stretch puff pastry out, place pieces side to side and roll lightly to pull seams together.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whip with 1/2 cup of milk. Using a pastry brush, brush egg wash onto seams of dough to seal.
- Spread Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam on top of the brie. Place cooled, sliced pears on top of the jam and then place the puff pastry dough over the cheese wheel.
- Egg wash the edges of the dough and fold around the brie to fully envelope the wheel of cheese.
- Carefully flip the wheel over and place it on a baking sheet pan. Gently brush egg wash all over puff pastry dough, being careful to NOT leave any puddles of egg wash.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven until crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let set for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Place on your favorite serving tray, surround with slices of French bread, crackers and fruit and enjoy.