Pan Seared Scallops with Red Pepper Jelly
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly
- Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard
- 4 diver scallops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Season scallops with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sauté pan, over medium heat, place oil and heat until it begins to smoke.
- Coat scallops lightly with the Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard and place in the hot pan and sear until golden brown on both sides. When browned, remove scallops and turn down heat.
- Add white wine and deglaze the pan. Add red pepper jelly and swirl until completely combined. Serve over scallops.