Apple Raspberry Peach Champagne Tart
- 6-8 apples (red or green)
- Small amount of butter to saute apples
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- Bottle of champagne, 1 cup for this recipe, the remainder for your to enjoy while you cook
- Fresh peaches or 1 can of peaches
- 1 box ginger snaps
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 box frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 removable tart pan
- Saute chopped apples in a small amount of butter. Add raspberries, peaches and 3 heaping tablespoons of jam.
Add champagne and reduce to burn off the alcohol.
- Crush gingersnaps in food processor until fine. Mix in bowl with butter until it begins to form a ball. Spray the pans and line them with your crumbs to form dough. Bake about 6-8 minutes in a 350 degree F oven until crispy.
- Follow package directions to thaw puff pastry. Cut patterns with cookie cutters.
- Add the filling and top with the puff pastry cutouts brushed with egg wash (beaten whole egg).
- Bake until brown and bubbly.
- Cool before removing from pan.