Steak House Salad
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 4 Tablespoons red onion, slivered
- 4 pieces cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
- Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Core and cut a medium sized head of iceberg lettuce in quarters.
- Top each wedge with 1/4 cup halved grape tomatoes, 1 Tablespoon slivered red onion, and one coarsely chopped piece of cooked bacon.
- Drizzle Vinaigrette over each serving.
- Sprinkle crumbled blue cheese over the top.