Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Perfect for your next brunch or when company is coming.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks (12 Tablespoons) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar; cut in the butter, using a pastry blender or two knives, until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Remove one cup for topping.
- Add baking powder, soda, salt, sour cream, egg, and vanilla to remaining crumb mixture. Blend well.
- Spread dough over bottom and 2-inches up the sides of the prepared springform pan. Dough should be 1/4-inch thick on all sides.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and egg; blend well. Pour over dough in springform pan.
- Carefully spoon Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam evenly over cheese mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup reserved crumb mixture and the almonds. Sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until cream cheese filling is set and the crust is a deep golden brown.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes. Remove the sides of the pan. Serve warm or cool. Cover and refrigerate leftovers.