Corn Pepper Chili Relish
Spoon over grilled swordfish, chicken or hamburgers.
- 1 tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil or olive oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat Roasted Garlic Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in onion and cook until wilted and lightly colored, 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in chili powder, then Roasted Garlic Onion Jam and vinegar. Cook until jam is melted.
- Add corn, red bell pepper, jalapeño, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Before serving, stir in cilantro.