Raspberry Peach Cobbler
This easy to make cobbler is scrumptious served with
a dollop of freshly whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lightly butter a 2 quart non-reactive baking dish.
- In a medium sized bowl, toss together, peaches, lemons zest, jam and cornstarch. Pour into prepared dish.
- Follow directions on box for scones, adding cinnamon with the dry ingredients and the almonds with the butter.
- Blend scone mix and drop by spoonful over the jam mixture in an irregular pattern. Sprinkle top with 2 Tablespoons sugar.
- Bake until crust is browned and fruit is hot, 15-20 minutes.