Cherry Cheesecakes in Puff Pastry - Serves 18 Pastries
- 1 sheet ready-to-bake puff pastry
- 8 oz. Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Sour Cherry Jam or Cherry Berry Jam
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Grease every other cup in a mini muffin tin.
- Roll one sheet of puff pastry on a floured surface to measure 9 x 18". Cut into 18 3-inch squares.
- Press one pastry piece into each greased muffin cup allowing edges to drape over the edge of the cup.
- In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix the Mascarpone cheese, flour, egg, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until uniform. Fill each pastry ¾ full with cheese filling. Bake approximately 12 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the cheese filling is set.
- Top each pastry with about 1 teaspoon Sour Cherry Jam or Cherry Berry Jam and sprinkle with toasted chopped walnuts.
- Serve warm.