Bacon, Spinach, Tomato and Avocado Sandwich – Makes 4 sandwiches
- 8 slices artisanal crusty bread
- Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Aioli (or any of our aioli’s)
- 12 slices apple wood smoked bacon
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- Fresh basil leaves
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, sliced ¼-inch thick
- 2 avocados, sliced and slightly mashed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast the bread.
- Cook the bacon until crispy and brown. Set aside on paper towels.
- Spread aioli on one side of each piece of toast.
- Divide bacon, spinach, fresh basil leaves and tomatoes on four pieces of toast over the aioli.
- Smash sliced avocado on other four pieces of toast. Put the smashed avocado toast on top to finish each sandwich and serve.