- 6 pounds mussels, scrubbed and de-bearded
- 2 cups water or 2 cups white wine (optional)
- 4-6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 5 pears, fresh, cored and diced, and tossed in juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard
- Bring garlic and wine to a boil. Add mussels and allow to steam for 1 minute or until they open. Remove from heat and discard any shells that did not open.
- Remove mussels from shells, reserving 2 or 3 in shells for garnish.
- Mix mayonnaise with Roasted Garlic Mustard. Combine mussels and pears with dressing. Stir with chopped parsley.
- Line outside of plate with arugula. Place salad inside and garnish with reserved mussels in shells.