Grilled Shrimp Spring Rolls
These can also be made with strips of marinated and cooked chicken, beef or pork.
- 8 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup carrot, julienne (sliced very thin)
- 1 cup red bell pepper, julienne, (sliced very thin)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce
- 1 package frozen spring roll wrappers, thawed (or dried, rehydrated)
- Marinate shrimp in 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat grill and grill shrimp until cooked through
- Chop shrimp when cooled
- Roll spring rolls with shrimp, peppers, carrots, sprouts and spinach
- Cut in half and serve with Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce on the side