Wild Rice with Apples and Dried Cranberries
- 1 Cup wild rice
- 3 Cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Apple Grille Sauce
- 1/4 cup Granny Smith apple, cored, peeled, and chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil.
- Stir in rice, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 60 minutes, or until water is absorbed and the rice is tender.
- Stir in Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Apple Grille Sauce, chopped granny smith apple, and dried cranberries.
- May be served hot or at room temperature.