Endive, Apple and Walnut Salad
A refreshing and unique salad to serve as a first course or as an accompaniment to a turkey club sandwich.
- 2 small Belgian endive, cored and julienned
- 1/4 cup radicchio
- 1-2 Granny Smith or other tart apples, cored and julienned
- 2 ounces slivered walnuts, lightly toasted
- 2 ounces Manchego or Fontina cheese, diced
- 4-6 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine endive, radicchio, apple, walnuts, Manchego cheese, and 4 Tablespoons of the Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette in a bowl and toss to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper and add more dressing if desired.
- Line two salad plates with lettuce leaves and divide salad between them.