Sausage Stuffed Puff Pastry
- 1 package puff pastry
- 6 Italian sausage links (your choice of flavor)
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Honey Mustard
- 1 egg, beaten with a pinch of salt
- Cook sausage in boiling water until done, about 15 minutes
- When cool, remove sausage from casings and cut sausage in half lengthwise
- Cut puff pastry lengthwise into 3 equal strips
- Roll each strip to 3 1/2" to 4" wide and 10" long
- Spread 4 teaspoons Red Chili and Honey Mustard over pastry leaving a 1/4" border
- Arrange sausage flat side down lengthwise on pastry close to one side of the border
- Roll opposite side of pastry over the sausage until it meets the other side
- Pinch seams together.
- Brush pastry with egg.
- Score pastry into serving size portions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden in color
- Allow pastry to cool cut at the score marks with a serrated knife