Teriyaki Salmon Cakes - Serves 6
- 2 pounds salmon fillet, boneless and skinless
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger root, peeled, minced fine
- 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 eggs
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Canola Oil
- Mince salmon with a knife until very finely chopped.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except Wasabi Ginger Sauce and canola oil.
- Shape into 6/6 oz. patties.
- Pour approximately 1/8–1/4 inch of canola oil in a non-stick pan. Heat oil over moderate heat.
- Sauté patties until lightly golden but still raw in the middle. Do not let patties get darker than golden brown.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake salmon cakes in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve on a bed of mixed greens with a side of Wasabi Ginger Sauce.