- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 24 ounces oil for frying
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce
- Cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts into 1x1/2-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Whisk together the egg whites, cornstarch, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Whisk until frothy.
- Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture.
- Coat chicken pieces in sesame seeds.
- Heat oil and fry chicken pieces until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce