Sesame Ginger Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, washed, dried and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup canned Mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted peanuts, toasted
- 4 wonton wrappers
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Marinate chicken in Sesame Ginger Dressing for at least 4 hours up to overnight. Grill chicken until juices run clear or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
Cool and shred.
- Compose chicken shreds over romaine lettuce as well as Mandarin orange slices, scallions and cucumber. Sprinkle sesame seeds and peanuts over salad.
- Heat 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Cut wonton wrappers in strips approximately 3x1/4-inches. Place several strips in hot oil and toss until crisp and light golden brown in color. Remove crisps and place on paper towel to drain. Repeat until desired amount has been fried. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Top salad with wonton crisps and drizzle salad with additional dressing.