Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwich – Serves 6
- Salt and Pepper
- 2-3 lb. trimmed boneless Boston pork butt or blade roast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- One bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Peach Whiskey Sauce
- 6 Sandwich Buns
- Optional – Cole Slaw
- Rub salt and pepper over a 2-3 lb. trimmed boneless Boston pork butt or blade roast. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a heavy ovenproof cooking pot with a lid. Brown the roast on all sides.
- Cover pot and roast in a preheated 325 degree F oven for 2 1/2-3 hours until the pork can be pulled apart with a fork.
- Shred the pork, removing excess fat, and toss with 1 bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Peach Whiskey Sauce.
- Serve warm on a sandwich bun – as an option, top with coleslaw.