Raspberry Shallot Glazed Chicken
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3-cup flour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Seedless Raspberry Jam
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chives, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Pound chicken breast to 1/2-inch thickness. Dredge breasts in flour to lightly coat on each side. Salt and pepper on each side. Sauté chicken breasts until golden. Remove chicken to a baking dish and place in the oven while the sauce is made.
- Remove excess oil from the skillet. Add shallots and sauté until tender. Add the vermouth and simmer until reduced by half.
- Add the raspberry jam, lime juice and salt. Stir and heat until combined.
- Check chicken to make sure it is cooked through and the juices run clear. Add the chicken back to the skillet. Cover with sauce. Serve garnished with chopped chives.