Black Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Cutlets
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, pounded into thin cutlets
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Spice Rub for Steak and Barbecue
- 2 teaspoons Stonewall Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cups Stonewall Kitchen Black Raspberry Jam
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, plus extra leaves for garnish
- 2 Chipotle chilies (approximately 3 tablespoons), canned in Adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- vegetable oil for cooking
- Sprinkle chicken cutlets with Steak/BBQ Spice Rub. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a food processor, add olive oil, Black Raspberry Jam, garlic, cilantro, chipotles and vinegar. Puree until smooth.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute cutlets about 3 minutes each side, or until almost done. Pour sauce over cutlets. Cover and simmer 3 minutes or until the cutlets are cooked through and the sauce is hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.