Chilled Rice Salad with Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
A sophisticated salad for a sophisticated luncheon!
- Slice and sauté mushrooms in butter until soft and browned. Let cool.
- Clean and dice scallions, greens included, into small pieces.
- Core, seed and finely dice ripe tomatoes.
- Put rice in a large bowl. Add mushrooms, scallions and tomatoes, mixing gently.
- Add Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette and toss once again. Add more dressing if salad appears too dry.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve on a bed of fresh greens.