Raspberry Fruit Tart
For the Tart:
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. Confectioner’s sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Amaretto Liquor
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Fresh fruit (such as raspberries, sliced strawberries, blueberries etc.)
To make the Glaze:
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Seedless Raspberry Jam
- 2 Tbsp Amaretto Liquor
- Line a tart pan with the pie crust and bake according to package directions. Cool.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, Amaretto, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly. Spread over the baked crust.
- Decoratively place the berries over the entire top of the tart. Gently heat the jam, add the amaretto and cool. Generously spread or brush the jam over the berries. Serve cold or at room temperature.