Spicy Black Bean Salad
An interesting salad as a vegetarian main dish or a side dish.
- 2 cans black beans - rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced small
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced small
- 5 scallions (including greens) diced small
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Honey Mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- In a medium bowl, mix black beans and diced vegetables and season to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil into Spicy Honey Mustard. Add more oil for desired consistency.
- Toss into bean salad mix. Cover and refrigerate.
- Toss to blend once more before serving. May be made up to 8 hours in advance.