Spiced Orange Marmalade Chicken – Serves 4-6
- 3 1/2 pounds of bone in skin on chicken pieces
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Stonewall Kitchen Spiced Orange Marmalade Glaze
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Grease a large baking dish.
Wash and pat dry chicken. Brush chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in prepared baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes until the skin is browned and crisp. Reduce heat to 350 degree F.
- Brush glaze over chicken and continue baking. Continue brushing more glaze over chicken every 5 minutes or so until the chicken is done- juices will run clear when the chicken is cut into and have an internal temperature of 165-170 degree F.
- Serve with Basmati rice with fresh chopped herbs. This glaze is also delicious over pork.