Tangerine Raspberry Sauce for Orange Zest Waffles
- Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Pancake and Waffle Mix batter, enough to make 4 waffles.
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Tangerine Marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 6 Crème Fraiche
- Prepare waffle batter according to package directions. Make waffles and add zest.
- In a medium saucepan heat the Stonewall Kitchen Tangerine Marmalade and raspberries. Mash the berries as sauce bubbles.
- Serve warm sauce over each waffle topped with a dollop of crème fraiche.