Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup enriched flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 1/2 cup fresh red rhubarb cut into 1” chunks
- 1 1/2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- Pastry crust for one 9” lattice crust pie
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Jam
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine eggs, Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Jam, sugar, flour, salt, and nutmeg in a bowl; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine rhubarb and strawberries.
- Line 9” deep pie pan with pastry; fill with fruits.
- Pour egg mixture over fruit. Dot with butter.
- Top with lattice crust, crimping the edge.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 40 minutes. Serve warm, plain or topped with vanilla ice cream.