Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
- 3/4 Cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Stonewall Kitchen Creamy Peanut Butter or Stonewall Kitchen Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 Cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together the butter and Stonewall Kitchen Creamy Peanut Butter or Chunky Peanut Butter until fluffy.
- Add 1/4 cup granulated sugar and the brown sugar and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt and sift into the peanut butter mixture. Mix until uniform and smooth.
- Pull pieces of dough and roll between your hands to form 1-inch balls.
- Place cookie balls on a greased cookie sheet two inches apart. Make an indentation on each ball with your thumb or spoon, fill the indentation with approximately 1/4 Tsp. Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Jam. Bake for 12 –15 minutes until golden brown on the edges. Cool on wire rack.