Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Dessert Quesadillas
A quick and easy dessert sure to delight your guests!
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8 Tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- 12 Tbsp. Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Jam
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. confectioners sugar
- Spread each tortilla with 1 Tbsp. cream cheese
- Spoon 1 1/2 Tbsp. Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Apple Rhubarb Jam over the cream cheese and spread evenly
- Fold each tortilla in half and brush tops with butter
- Heat a heavy skillet until very hot but not smoking, and place tortillas, buttered side down into the hot skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush exposed top with butter, turn over in the pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer
- Transfer quesadillas to serving plates and arrange strawberry slices over all
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar and serve immediately