Strawberry Swirl Ice Cream
- 1 qt. Light Cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 jar Strawberry Jam
- 2-4 Tbsp. Water
- Add the cream and sugar to a sauce pot. Gently heat until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Chill in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Mix in ice cream maker until smooth.
- Place the Strawberry Jam in a stainless steel bowl and mix until soft. Add enough water to make the spread pourable, yet remain a bit thick.
- With ice cream maker still running, slowly pour in spread. Mix until desired texture is achieved.
- Store in freezer until ready to eat.